Summer 2017 Semester begins July 3, 2017
Fall 2017 Semester begins October 16, 2017
FOR MORE INFORMATION: (305)944-0035, firstname.lastname@example.org APPLY NOW!
Naaleh means "let us ascend." We chose this name because we believe education is the key to advancement and success in all areas of life. Naaleh College is a project of Naaleh.com, a Jewish educational website which provides thousands of Torah lectures to over 20,000 members.
Licensed by the Florida Department of Education,
Commissions for Independent Education. The
Florida Department of Education has approved Naaleh College's courses and
programs , and recognizes our Bachelor's and Associate's Degrees. Click here for more info.
ADVANTAGES OF OUR PROGRAMS
- Opportunity: Pursue a lucrative and enjoyable career at one of our degree programs.
- Convenience: Full college services and courses accessible from anywhere, with just a computer and an Internet connection.
- Judaic Studies: Students who wish to include Judaic Studies in their post-secondary education may choose from a wide array of Torah courses to complete their degrees.
- Guidance: Class forums and teacher availability through email and regular online office hours, ensure that students are guided through the material studied.
- Expert Teachers: Our lecturers and instructors include dynamic, experience, and well-known teachers.
- Affordability: Reasonable tuition makes earning a college degree an attainable goal regardless of financial limitations. Cost is $180 a credit, significantly less than most private, online, state, or city colleges.
- Ethics: Naaleh College requires all students to take Law and Ethics courses which teach ethical business practices. Additionally, students' identities are verified and selected exams are proctored using the online proctoring service ProctorU.
- Careers: Naaleh College constantly updates Program Offerings to ensure that students receive the right skills to succeed in their chosen career paths. Naaleh College does not guarantee employment.
Naaleh College is dedicated to providing affordable, accessible, universal education with the goal of professional employment and personal development. The institution is able to make education accessible by offering courses online, via distance education. Naaleh College believes that education is the key to personal growth and success, and that students should be imbued with professional skills together with moral development and education for values. The values Naaleh College hopes to impart to students are G-d's instructions for humanity as expressed in His revelation of the Torah.
RELIGIOUS IDENTITY STATEMENT
Naaleh College is an Orthodox Jewish institution, guided by the fundamental beliefs of Orthodox Judaism as taught in the Torah, which includes the written Jewish Bible and the Oral Torah, also known as halacha. Among the core values are the belief in the Divinity of the Torah.
Beliefs which guide Naaleh College are:
· The belief in One Omnipotent G-d
· The belief in G-d's Providence and involvement in our world
· G-d has demands upon us to live moral and ethical lives, as expressed in the Torah. The Torah contains His directives for the human race.
beliefs are further expounded in the Thirteen Principles of Faith presented by
Naaleh College has the following academic, ethical, economic, and professional goals and objectives.
· Students become life-long learners
· Students gain skills to continue learning
· Students demonstrate mastery of the tools to perform successfully in a technology driven world.
· Students act with integrity
· Students utilize ethical business practices.
· Graduates of Naaleh College will enter professional life without prohibitive debt.
will gain employment.
Graduates will function successfully in a professional team.
Naaleh College is a privately owned post-secondary school, which does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, age, disability, or national origin. Even though Naaleh College is open to all students regardless of their personal religious beliefs, we expect all students and faculty to respect the values of the Jewish tradition. Students and faculty should be of good moral character, as defined by the student and employee codes of conduct.
Naaleh College is a subsidiary of Beis Midrash of
Queens, a registered non-profit 501-3c organization. Beis Midrash of Queens, Federal Tax ID #11-2509831 was founded in 1982 by Rabbi Dr. Harold J. Reichman, with the mission of building charitable and educational endeavors throughout the world. Since then, BMQ has played a pivotal role in the continued development of tens of educational institutions, and assisting numerous charitable organizations and needy individuals. In 2006, Beis Midrash of Queens create Naaleh Torah Online, Naaleh.com, a free website offering video lectures and classes on a wide range of Torah topics. On November 8, 2011, BMQ was awarded a Provisional License to operate Naaleh College by the Commission for Independent Education of the Florida Dept. of Education. On December 18, 2012, Naaleh College was awarded an Annual License by the Commission for Independent Education. The Florida Dept. of Education has renewed the Naaleh College License annually since 2012.
For more information about Naaleh College: Consumer Disclosures