Fall Semester begins Sep. 30, 2013
FOR MORE INFORMATION: (305)944-0035, firstname.lastname@example.org APPLY NOW!
Naaleh means "let us ascend." We chose this name because we believe education is the key to advancement and success in all areas of life. Naaleh College is a project of Naaleh.com, a Jewish educational website which provides thousands of Torah lectures to over 20,000 members.
Licensed by the Florida Department of Education,
Commissions for Independent Education. The
Florida Department of Education has approved Naaleh College's courses and
programs , and recognizes our Bachelor's and Associate's Degrees. Click here for more info.
ADVANTAGES OF OUR PROGRAMS
- Opportunity: Pursue a lucrative and enjoyable career at one of our degree programs.
- Convenience: Full college services and courses accessible from anywhere, with just a computer and an Internet connection.
- Judaic Studies: Students who wish to include Judaic Studies in their post-secondary education may choose from a wide array of Torah courses to complete their degrees.
- Guidance: Class forums and teacher availability through email and regular online office hours, ensure that students are guided through the material studied.
- Classroom Experience: use of video lectures allows students to see teachers and simulates the direct teaching of a brick-and-mortar classroom.
- Expert Teachers: Our lecturers and instructors include dynamic, experience, and well-known teachers.
- Affordability: Reasonable tuition makes earning a college degree an attainable goal regardless of financial limitations. Cost is $180 a credit, significantly less than most private, online, state, or city colleges.
- Ethics: Naaleh College insists on the highest standards of ethics in testing and evaluation. Students take all midterm and final exams at testing centers in order to uphold the reputation of our school and its graduates.
Naaleh College is dedicated to providing affordable, accessible, universal education with the goal of professional employment and personal development. We believe that education is the key to personal growth and success, and that students should be imbued with professional skills together with moral development and education for values. The values we hope to impart to our students are G-d's instructions for humanity as expressed in His revelation of the Torah.
RELIGIOUS IDENTITY STATEMENT
Naaleh College is an Orthodox Jewish institution, guided by the fundamental beliefs of Orthodox Judaism as taught in the Torah, which includes the written Jewish Bible and the Oral Torah, also known as halacha. Among the core values are the belief in the Divinity of the Torah.
Beliefs which guide Naaleh College are:
Â· The belief in One Omnipotent G-d
Â· The belief in G-d's Providence and involvement in our world
Â· G-d has demands upon us to live moral and ethical lives, as expressed in the Torah. The Torah contains His directives for the human race.
These beliefs are further expounded in the Thirteen Principles of Faith presented by Maimonides.
Naaleh College is a privately owned post-secondary school, which does not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, sex, age, disability, or national origin. Even though Naaleh College is open to all students regardless of their personal religious beliefs, we expect all students and faculty to respect the values of the Jewish tradition. Students and faculty should be of good moral character, as defined by the student and employee codes of conduct.
STATEMENT OF OWNERSHIP
Naaleh College is a subsidiary of Beis Midrash of Queens, a registered non-profit 501-3c.