Summer 2017 Semester begins July 3, 2017
Fall 2017 Semester begins October 16, 2017
FOR MORE INFORMATION: (305)944-0035, firstname.lastname@example.org APPLY NOW!
How to Apply:
Beginning your academic studies at Naaleh College is easy! Follow these steps:
- Fill out the online application. Application
- Email your application essay and legal photo ID to email@example.com.
- Have a letter of recommendation emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have taken the SAT or ACT test, Fax or Email a scanned copy of your score report to email@example.com or have a score report mailed to:
16375 NE 18th Ave. Suite 304
North Miami Beach, FL 33162 Fax: (305) 944-0335
- If you have previously earned college credit or yeshiva/seminary transcripts, please submit an unofficial transcript by email, and order an official transcript to be mailed to the Naaleh College office, listed above.
- If you do not have any post-high school study, such as yeshiva, seminary, or college transcripts, fax or email scanned copy of official high school transcript or GED scores to firstname.lastname@example.org,and order official high school transcripts to the address above.
Our Registrar will review all application materials and respond by email or phone. Once you have been accepted, you will be able to enroll in classes for the Spring Semester
How to Register/Enroll for Classes:
- Log in with your email address and password
- Click 'My Classes'
- Click 'ADD/DROP'
- Select the appropriate Semester tab
- Select the classes you wish to take this semester
- Click 'enroll'.
- You will receive an email confirming your enrollment in the course. Once you enroll, you will be able to access the course syllabus, required texts, and other materials.