Summer 2017 Semester begins July 3, 2017
Fall 2017 Semester begins October 16, 2017
FOR MORE INFORMATION: (305)944-0035, firstname.lastname@example.org APPLY NOW!
Our Privacy Philosophy
Naaleh College, hereinafter the College, is committed to protecting your privacy. We want you to know what Information we collect, how we use that Information, and how you can request that this Information be updated or corrected.
Our policy covers any visitor to our Site(s), including current and prospective students. This policy applies to both online and offline collection, storage, processing, and transfer of Personal Information.
We collect various types of Information through our Site(s) when we talk to you on the phone and in person with our representatives where print materials may be used to collect Information from you. Some of this Information is collected automatically through various Web and Internet technologies including Social Networking tools used by the College to foster communication, and collaboration among members of our community. Other Information is collected when you provide it in response to an advertisement, a survey, or a request for information; or if you register or order educational or other products and services, set up a Social Network or other Site profile, or if you choose to use one of our learning assessments or other interactive tools.
We will not sell, rent or lease your Personal Information to others. We may collect, use and disclose Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to determine your admissibility and to register you for your selected educational programs
- to provide requested products and services
- to respond to your inquiries
- to administer promotions to which you have indicated an interest
- for our internal marketing purposes, which includes, but is not limited to, sending you material about products, services, updates, etc. that we think may be of interest to you
- for fostering communication and collaboration among members of the College community through Social Networks
- for sharing with our Educational Partners who may contact you with respect to their educational or marketing services
- for sharing with our Educational Partners or Business Associates who are performing services on our behalf
- to analyze how Sites and services are being accessed and used;
- to improve Site and service performance and delivery
- to analyze academic and learning outcomes and preferences
- to analyze risk and business results
- to obtain payment for services that we provide to you
- to maintain business records for reasonable periods
- to provide to Educational Partners, Business Associates or Unrelated Entities in connection with the contemplated or actual reorganization, merger, acquisition, financing, securitization, insuring, sale or other disposal of all or part of our business or assets, including for the purposes of determining whether to proceed with such transaction or fulfilling any records or other reporting requirements to such parties. In the event of any actual reorganization, merger, or acquisition such Information may be transferred as part of the transaction to the acquirer
- and/or as may be required or permitted by legal, regulatory, industry self-regulatory, insurance, audit, or security requirements applicable to the College.
Other Important Information
We will take commercially reasonable measures to secure and store your Information to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the Information under our control. We utilize industry standard security measures when accepting your credit card Information during your registration or other transaction you have initiated with us, as well as whenever we ask you to login to any of our Site(s).
If you subsequently become a student at the College, your educational records are subject to the U.S. federal Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), state laws and College policies.
How to Contact Us
18th Avenue, Suite 312
North Miami Beach, FL 33162
Phone: (305) 944-0035
Fax: (305) 944-0335